Montana Newspaper Association
Press ID Cards
The Montana Newspaper Association provides Press ID Cards (Credentials) as a no-cost service to our Professional Members.
To order a Press ID, please contact: Sandy McIntyre, Communications Assistant, at (406) 443-2850 or [email protected].
- Press IDs are for newspaper journalists, photographers, newsroom staff, correspondents, reporters
- Please allow four days for processing and mailing
- Electronic IDs are available same day
- Press IDs expire three years from date of issue/renewal
When placing an order, please e-mail the following:
- Email a current JPEG photo as an attachment and please ID the person (Beth – red sweater, etc.) in the photo if you are requesting multiple passes
- Include the job title
Guidelines for picture content:
- The picture should be a close-up showing your head and shoulders
- Pay attention to the background and setting…a solid color background that is bare looks best
- The Press ID is a photo identification, remove hats, sunglasses and be sure to look straight on